- Made Of Cambridge Olde English Wall™ With A Cambridge Bullnose Hearth Ledge, Mantle & Chimney Top
- Complete With A Stainless Steel Chimney Liner, Termination Cap, Spark Screen & Log Grate
- 8′ 5 1/2″ High, 4′ 11 7/8″ Wide, 4′ 7 7/8″ Deep
- Genuine Granite Tiles On 4 Sides Shown In Black Uba Tuba
- Shown In Olde English Wall Toffee/Onyx With Cambridge Bullnose Trim Bluestone Blend
Recessed Cast Stone Diamond-Shaped, Decorative Medallion
Granite Tiles On 4 Sides
Gracefully Arched Hearth Opening
Genuine Masonry Firebrick Installed Over A Cast Refractory Cement Frame.
(With 3 Pcs. Put Together):59 7/8″ long, 55 7/8″ deep and 101 1/2″ high. Fireplace weight: 7,507 lbs.
(Each Extension, Right & Left Side, Sold Separately):34″ long, 36″ deep and 38 1/2″ high. Firewood Box weight: 1,950 lbs. each.
Simple instructions in English and Spanish are included.
This Outdoor Fireplace Can Be Put Together In Less Than 1 Hour!
Two wallstones easily slide out from each section during the process to establish open pockets for a forklift. The wallstones can either be glued back into position or replaced without adhesive, should you want to relocate the fireplace in the future.